We build Virtual Reality Apps for business. Based in Brighton, England.
We have been working in Virtual Reality since the first Oculus Rift headset in 2014 and our mobile apps are often rated in the "Top Ten" VR experiences for mobile devices. We breathe life to your Virtual Reality ideas. We understand that for your organisation Virtual Reality is experimental and can advise how high quality, customer focused Virtual Reality apps can be produced with even modest budgets of between £5,000 and £10,000. Check out the Portfolio page to know more about our work and if you like what you see contact us today.
Make use of our unique VR knowledge gained from over 20 VR Apps and 500,000 users
We are passionate about Virtual Reality
Having been involved in stereoscopic 3d since the 1990’s the opportunity to be part of this Virtual Reality revolution was just too enticing and VRCraftworks was born in 2014.
Sales and Community Manager
Your first point of contact at the VRCraftworks family. Not only will Jack welcome your sales, technical or support inquiry but he will also promote your application to the world.
Social Media Guru.
Client Delivery Director
Nick has seen more than most in Virtual Reality having been involved in world simulations for much of his career. His early days involved the only VR of that time – flight simulators and over recent years he has focused on getting clients the best out of their VR ideas.
Simply put he is the go to man if you want a project delivered on time, on budget with no heartache or headaches.
Get in touch to discuss your VR project
We are happy to give advice and assistance to help formulate your ideas into a real life VR project. With 20+ commercial VR projects completed over the last three years we probably have encountered the issues and road blocks you may be facing. Often we have a demo of similar work that will help formulate your ideas and show what is really possible.
We are here to help.
- The real-world uses for virtual reality. READ MORE HERE > https://t.co/qQjwM3Q1bH Great article from the BBC. https://t.co/spnykEOakM23 hours ago
- Thanks to Stephen from OWNORDISOWN for reviewing one of our apps Orbulus and others. Go subscribe.… https://t.co/JfKszEXNx96 days ago
- Choosing the Right 360 VR Camera for you. Looking to buy a 360 camera? This could help! Find more info here >… https://t.co/xsieqEw1V29 days ago
- Thanks @JUXDIT! Gald you enjoyed our app! https://t.co/nc1DVDuI3G10 days ago
- Alibaba introduces virtual reality payment system. Big step for commercial usage in VR. More info here:… https://t.co/a9lBMqukaX13 days ago
- Ricoh Unveils Theta SC! 360° Camera Aimed for a Broader Range of Consumers. Who's getting one? More info here:… https://t.co/G5YqpburlZ14 days ago